About the Conference
Hosted by the Alliance for Cell Therapy Now, the Regenerative Medicine Foundation, and the Cord Blood Association, and with support from the Cura Foundation, Exploring Public Policy: Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies, is an interactive virtual event, designed to engage a broad range of stakeholders in a robust discussion about the policy issues facing this growing field.
Leaders representing academic and research institutions, biotech companies, clinicians, health care systems, health plans, investors, manufacturers, patients, philanthropy, and federal and state government agencies will share their insights and engage in discussion around key policy issues in the field of regenerative medicine and cell therapy, including:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Field: Clinical Trials, Regulatory Evaluation, Evidence Development, Workforce, Manufacturing
- Evidence Emerging from Clinical Trials Exploring Use of Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies for Multiple Conditions, Including COVID-19
- The Role of Government in Advancing Clinical Trials and Research
- Manufacturing of Cell Therapies: Current Capabilities and Ability to Scale; Policies and Strategies for Bolstering Manufacturing in the U.S.
- Examining Workforce: Where We Are Today; Key Actions Needed
- Overview of the Landscape: Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapies